Wednesday 22 September 2021

Tom Ford is mourning his husband Richard Buckley

 Tom Ford is mourning the loss of his husband, Richard Buckley. The two have been married for 18 years.

So sad for Tom. Thank you for everything though ❤️ the best ever ❤️ pic.twitter.com/WW19YmUNQ4 — ChloĆ« Axtell (@chloeeaxtell) December 30, 2020

Ford released the news of his loss on social media, posting a lengthy message in which he described Buckley as “the true love of my life.”

“I must confess that I have never experienced love like that in my entire life, the redemptive power of which I am walking around with. I know, but I don’t know. I even know that it’s so unreal it’s hard to believe it’s real,” he wrote.

He continued: “The other day, I prayed for him when I read of his affliction and knowing how much I look up to my beloved.

“All I found was that all those feelings and emotions I had throughout my life for everyone and everything were justified, but worse than that, we could create an example, just like my love for him.

“It’s a question of loyalty and selfless love. I will never forget all the things you did for me and my family and I would do it again today. I need you with me every single day in life and am incredibly grateful to you. Love, your loved ones and family, Tom Ford.”

The designer, 70, and Buckley, 64, have been a married couple since 2000.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: